Characteristics and advantages of the SDT BRAKES RR-80 racing compound:
- Metallic organic compound (without asbestos)
- Agressive bite, no compromises.
- Good power at low temperatures.
- Great modulability and braking control.
- Resistance to high temperatures, no fading.
- Minimum consumption level, high durability and life.
- Endurance long racing life.
- Easy bedding.
- The racing pads usually make noise.
Their main uses; rally, circuit, resistances, “left foot braking”, extreme use of trackdays even for offroad rally raid.
Use from 0ºC to 800ºC. Friction coefficient 0.64 µ.