The Motul RBF660 Racing Brake Fluid is 100% synthetic brake fluid meeting DOT 4 specification.
- Extreme thermal resistance and stability
- Very high boiling point: 328°C / 622°F
- 100% Synthetic Racing Fluid – DOT 4
- Enables to keep efficient braking in wet conditions
- Provides better aerodynamic performance
The Motul RBF660 Racing Brake Fluid has been specifically designed for use within an extreme temperature environment as found in competition braking system, including Carbon discs.
This break fluid is superior to DOT 5 and DOT 5.1 fluids thanks to its high dry boiling point of 325 degrees Celsius, which is matched by a high wet melting point of 204 degrees Celsius, this reduces the risk of vapour lock and provides excellent braking performance over other fluids in wet conditions.
Supplied in 500ml bottles.